• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Chicken Dinner

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My favorite side dishes for baked chicken, would be some oven roasted baby red potatoes with some rosemary and olive oil, also maybe a big salad and some garlic bread to go with this meal as well. Also chicken has a good supply of protein, essential vitamins, and minerals. I would stay away from fried chicken though, and stick to boiling, grilling and roasting the chicken.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

For me, a chicken meal combined with rice is a great combination. A diet which has carbohydrates and protein. It also fills me enough. Then a glass of cold soda to finish it all off. Sweet!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
We are meat eaters at home and chicken is one of our staples. But the healthiest chicken for me is the roasted or baked. When roasted, the fats of the chicken is removed so it becomes healthier for eating. And if there is a side dish of vegetable salad then that will be another healthy addition to the meal. By the way, the only seasoning of our roasted chicken is red tomatoes and a little salt. That salty and sour combination makes for a delectable roasted chicken.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Chicken can be tasty, and it's definitely cheap, but as for being healthy, it depends a lot on the origin of the chicken.