• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Muscle Building on a Budget

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

If you need muscle building protein and nutrients, and you have a tight budget then you might want to consider these 35 protein rich foods...

Last edited by a moderator:
Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The wild salmon and cod seem like some great fish to eat when it comes to a healthier alternative to meat and the price is not bad either- also though like the article mentioned, another cheap fish is talapia, and this is a fish I have been eating lately because of the cheaper prices. Also another small and salty fish which you can add to some dishes are anchovies, but unlike other fish they have low mercury levels- and are not very expensive and come in a can.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This reminds me of 2 guys on a body building program. They ordered 2 plates of fried rice and meat for each. I was surprised at first until I heard their trainer say that they need the food to build muscles. And I agree that you need to eat more when you are on a workout to build muscles. And if you don't have the budget for the food then I guess you have to be creative with your eating. My take for carbohydrates are root crops because they can be filling and has lots of carbs.