• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBA featherweight title fight - Tepora vs Ortega

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The showdown of a Filipino Tepora and Mexican Ortega is expected to end in a knockout. Jhack Tepora and Edivaldo Ortega will vie for the vacant WBA featherweight crown. The bout is one of the undercards in the Pacquiao-Matthysse fight. Tepora sports a record of 21 wins with 16 KOs and no loss while Ortega has only 1 loss and 1 draw with 26 wins and 12 KOs.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This was a pretty good fight. At least Tepora got to maintain his winning streak and also fill the WBA featherweight title seat which was previously vacant. It looks like this is the the year of the Philippines.

M

Maestro

Yeah, it does sure feels like the Philippines are winning every title out here. Tepora is turning heads too, I mean he is unbeaten with 22 wins and 17 KOs. He has a great future in front of him.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I never expected Tepora to win in such a fashion because Ortega was a good boxer and strong hitter too. In the first 4 rounds, it looked pretty even and there was frustration on the face of Jhack Tepora. Besides, he looked tired already. Fortunately, his training was sufficient and he had the patience that he was able to knock out Ortega in round 9 to win the vacant WBA featherweight title. I hope Tepora will make his first defense abroad so he can earn the purse in US dollars.