• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The Philippines as being China's province

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Just today in the dailies there is this picture of a poster or tarpaulin that says, " Philippines a Province of China." This comes as the country celebrates its win in the international court over China's claim on some islands within the Phil territory in the West Philippine sea. A citizen was spotted as taking down the poster because for him it is not a wanted thing. Asked by a journalist on why he took it out, the citizen said that the whole thing doesn't sound right, irrespective of who placed it there. Pres Du30 has been quoted in the past as supporting Mainland China's Pres Xi and even said that he would support the idea that the Philippines becomes a chinese territory.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

In my opinion, the President supporting China is way different from the President supporting China as they invade small islands on the Scarborough Shoal. However, we do not know what happens behind the scenes, but I think Chinese military installing military bases on the islands is not by accident. I'm sure a deal happened between high officials we don't know, and our government is just covering it up.