• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Unhealthy Corn Products

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Corn and it's varieties has a good dose of health benefits but there are some corn products which has some very unhealthy effects such products as High Fructose Corn Syrup, it usually replaces sugar in a lot of processed foods which is associated to obesity.

Another product which is considered as a health risk that can cause colon, breast and prostate cancer is Corn Oil.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yes, corn products can be bad for your health, and some of those products include high fructose corn syrup, corn starch, and corn oil. So watch out for these products in a lot of highly processed foods like, colas, chips, packaged soups and candies as well.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love boiled corn especially when it is sweet. As per the practice of some athletes, corn gives them the added stamina that they need. However, whenever I would eat more than a cob of corn, I would develop indigestion that sometimes it scares me when the gas goes up my throat. That would cause breathing difficulty. But with the anti-health contents of corn, this is the first time I've heard that corn is injurious to the health.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Corn and it's varieties has a good dose of health benefits but there are some corn products which has some very unhealthy effects such products as High Fructose Corn Syrup, it usually replaces sugar in a lot of processed foods which is associated to obesity.

Another product which is considered as a health risk that can cause colon, breast and prostate cancer is Corn Oil.

But the things you mentioned are raw ingredients to food and snacks we eat almost every day. Are you suggesting that products made out of those are bad for you and should be avoided?