• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Crabs for Long Chain Omega 3

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Eating Crabs will give you a dose of the best protein, it contains Long Chain Omega 3 Fatty Acids that your body can use immediately. Crabs also has a lot of Amino Acids which is vital to ones health.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The physician in our family had warned us against eating crabs too often especially the fat crabs which have that yellow mass by the lid. He said that the fat of the crab is rich in cholesterol that it is not good if you are hypertensive. But the crab itself is okay as long as you eat that in moderation. In our culture, the fats of the crab is a delicacy and is one of the reasons why we buy crabs. But with the warning against cholesterol, I am thinking that eating crabs once a month is okay as long as you avoid eating the red fats.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

The physician in our family had warned us against eating crabs too often especially the fat crabs which have that yellow mass by the lid. He said that the fat of the crab is rich in cholesterol that it is not good if you are hypertensive. But the crab itself is okay as long as you eat that in moderation. In our culture, the fats of the crab is a delicacy and is one of the reasons why we buy crabs. But with the warning against cholesterol, I am thinking that eating crabs once a month is okay as long as you avoid eating the red fats.

I agree. My aunt suffered a stroke, and her doctor concluded that it was because of excessive consumption of crabs. She loves eating it, almost every other day. After recovering, she never eats them anymore and eats shrimps cooked in coconut oil with squash in it instead.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It does seem like crab meat is very healthy and supplies a lot of protein- eating just 3 ounces of crab meat can supply you with around 16 grams of protein(men need around 56 grams a day of protein). Crab meat has a impressive source of Vitamin B-12 also, and this enables your body to produce healthy red blood cells. Also crab is low in calories as well- but some of the cons of eating crab meat include a lot of cholesterol, and it has a lot of sodium- and this can also spike your blood pressure if you eat to much as well.