• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Shrimps for Protein

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Shrimps are good sources of protein, it also gives out body an impressive array of nutrients like Selenium, Vitamin B 12, Phosphorus, Copper, Iodine and Choline. Three ounces of baked or broiled shrimp can give you 20 grams of protein, it also contains very little fat and cholesterol.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Prawns cooked in coconut milk is one of the favorite dishes of my wife. When we are invited to an informal occasion, we would bring our signature prawns. It is always a hit with the guests. However, when my wife was diagnosed with high blood pressure, shrimps and prawns were part of the taboo list. It has high cholesterol level, according to the doctor in our family so we cannot argue with that. But to be honest, we still cook prawns once every 3 months or so.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My favorite is a gulf coast fried-shrimp dinner with french fries, also add coleslaw with hush puppies and a big glass of draft beer to wash it all down- and a lot of restaurants around the coast here, have a "all you can eat" dinner which is great. I would say this fried shrimp method is not the healthy way to eat shrimp though, and you should really bake,broil, or grill shrimp without fat to get the best results. Also eating shrimp that is fried, lowers the protein content in it, quite a bit as well.