• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Go Manny Pacquiao

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
2018Manny Pacquiao
Way to go Manny Pacquiao!

Manny Pacquiao defeated Argentine Lucas Matthysse on Sunday to capture the WBA welterweight title in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It looks Paquaio still has some more fights left in him because Matthysse is not a pushover considering that he was the welterweight champion. And with the knockdowns inflicted on Matthysse, that proves the punching power of Pacquaio is still deadly. After all is said and done, I personally think that it is time for Pacquiao to hang his gloves. Too much fighting may harm him and I think he doesn't need more titles anymore.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

This quality is what I like about Manny Pacquiao. His love and passion towards the sport are too admirable. Win or lose, he kept on fighting and do not cover against top-notch boxers and prodigies despite his age and acquired battle damages over the years. As a Filipino, I wish he should retire already. It's best if he can focus on his family and public service. We can't afford to see our hero force retiring due to an irreversible injury.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I take back everything I said concerning Manny back. It seems like Pac's career is not quite over yet, I mean that seventh round knockout gave me chills. Congrats to Manny for winning the WBA welterweight title.

M

Maestro

I ate my words too, so you are not alone. It looks like Manny Pacquiao is still a beast. This actually managed to make it in my top ten list of the best fights that I've watched in the last decade.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I think the separation from Bob Arum's stable and Former Pacquiao trainer Freddie Roach was a good move because after a decade Manny is back to his old form, knocking out his opponent and snatching a belt. I think mismanagement and wrong training was the culprit on Manny's lackluster showing for the past decade, his fights became so defensive that he piled up a lot of loses and his wins weren't convincing enough with most resulting to split decisions.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Terence Crawford had joined the bandwagon of Pacquia. In one interview, Crawford said that he is the most worthy for the next opponent of Pacquiao. But I'm sure the Pacquiao camp will ignore the challenge because it will be a no contest in favor of Crawford who is sleek like Mayweather. And the speed of Crawford will make Pacquiao look slow. For his safety, Pacquiao should avoid Crawford by all means unless he is on a suicide mission.

M

Maestro

We all know Terence Crawford is a mean beast. But at this point, I also feel like underestimating Manny would be a huge mistake.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It seems like Pacquiao still has a lot of good fights in him, and wow a 7th round knockout, and the first one for Pacquiao since 2009. It looks like Pacquiao caught Matthysse with a hard left uppercut and dropped him in the 3rd round as well. I think Pacquiao should give up politics though(is he still a senator) and stick with boxing, or maybe not(haha)!

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
M

Maestro

I hear he helps a lot of people back home, so he kind of needs the money. Deep down he is a good guy. I can't wait to see who he takes on next.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I admire our boxer and everyone really wants the best for the guy everytime he is in the ring. But I'm just a little bit wary that he'd end up like the other good boxers who sustained permanent damage in their brain that was only felt when they were already in their later years. I mean, boxing wreaks damage to our bodies and if we are already past our prime then our bodily parts, using the principle of wear and tear, are not that strong, for lack of a better word, compared to when we were still much younger. Manny may be doing it for patriotic or financial reasons, and maybe even pride, but the physical toll that these bouts cause upon his body may be serious and irreversible. It would be prudent for one to know his limits.