• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What is your favorite nut?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

My favorite nut is the Pili Nut which is a local nut here in the Philippines. It's a wonder nut because it's not only delicious but of the health benefits it can give you. The Pili Nut is usually roasted and salted or sweet glazed with honey or sugar. It has a very unique and addictive taste and contains a lot of Antioxidants and Omega 3 fatty acids and it's the nut with the highest source of magnesium.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My favorite nut would be a can of Blue Diamond Almonds- Smokehouse flavored, because they are pretty healthy and very tasty as well. They are full of fiber and protein, also high in good fats, but you should usually eat almonds that are not salted, but even the flavored varieties of Blue Diamond almonds aren't particularly high in sodium though.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
My favorite nut is the coconut. Because the coconut nut is the very nut that helps us a lot in terms of internal health and maintenance, hygene, beauty use, food enhancer and the like. For years now I have been drinking coco juice and eating coco meat with much gusto. I have nothing to worry when I take this coconut because it's probably one of the most nutritious nut ever. But is it really a nut, this coconut?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am actually eating pili nuts as I write this comment. I have a bottle of pili nuts with Himalayan salt. But I prefer the skinless nuts which are most tasty because I really don't like salt. But my favorite nut is walnut. It can last longer in the shelf as long as the shell is not broken. Some people do not like walnut because of the bitter taste of the skin. But for me, it is a good combination because the skin serves as a chaser so the taste of the walnut itself will not be bland. And I don't believe that nuts can cause arthritis.

maj79

maj79

My favorite nut has to be my wife

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Probably almonds, but pistachios are definitely a close second.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I like the nuts that I buy on the street everytime I go out of the subdivision. For $0.20, I get a bag of peanuts with its skin drizzled with a lot of salt and oil. I am salivating right now, yummy!

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My favourite type of nuts is macadamia nuts.l am not sure where its is grown but I like it because it because it is sweet.I buy them at a nearby super market.