Your first visit?
Register

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Unique Eating Habits of Skinny People

All skinny people are different. Several of them eat much more than obese or overweight people. Others hardly eat and don't appreciate eating. From my point of view, what I notice is that the most common thing is they don't eat when they’re not hungry. They don't eat when they are depressed, bored, or sad. If everyone around them is eating and they’re not hungry, they won't eat just because there's food around them. They don't do “preventive eating” (eating now as a person might get hungry later and food may not be readily available). They usually leave food on their plate, or they take their food home if they are eating out.

Do you know any skinny person and notice their eating habits? Please do share. Thanks!

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Unique Eating Habits of Skinny People

I was a skinny lad and no matter what I ate, I remained skinny until I was nearing 40. Maybe the clue was not eating when not hungry. If you want to gain weight, eat snacks often and don't miss your meals. For sure you will gain weight. Eat only when you are hungry will keep your weight down especially if you have lots of physical activity.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandoy View Post
    I was a skinny lad and no matter what I ate, I remained skinny until I was nearing 40.
    If I may ask, what changed? When you turned 40, what are the things that changed which resulted in you gaining more weight? I hope you do not mind me asking.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

As you age, actually the rate in which your metabolism slows down is rather minimal and most weight gained in midlife isn't the result of slower metabolism. The real reason we gain more weight as we get older, is that we get less active. Also weight training can only do so much for your metabolism, because muscles don't burn a lot of calories. Be sure to walk more and do more running and stick with smaller portions of healthy food to help from weight gain.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I have a skinny colleague that eats sweets all the time, but now she got breast cancer . I don't know if there is a connection, but many times skinny doesn't mean healthy.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

There are some skinny people who have a very active or fast metabolism, they can eat a lot of food but they can metabolize and digest it easily. While some skinny people eat sparingly this could be because they lack essential vitamins and other nutrients causing them to lose their appetite.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I remembered an attractive and skinny colleague I knew way back at work. We went to eat at a fast-food chain, and when we're about to leave, she went to the comfort room. As soon as she came out of it, I went after her. Then I noticed food thrown up on the toilet bowl and the floor. I realized that she forcefully threw up the food she just ate to not get fat. Conclusion, some girls would do everything to stay thin and sexy to look utterly attractive in the eyes of men.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I've seen those who eat and force all the food out after eating.There are also those who don't like eating and need to be given appetizers There are also those who eat but actually don't get fat.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

collapse Posting Permissions