• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Unique Eating Habits of Skinny People

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

All skinny people are different. Several of them eat much more than obese or overweight people. Others hardly eat and don't appreciate eating. From my point of view, what I notice is that the most common thing is they don't eat when they’re not hungry. They don't eat when they are depressed, bored, or sad. If everyone around them is eating and they’re not hungry, they won't eat just because there's food around them. They don't do “preventive eating” (eating now as a person might get hungry later and food may not be readily available). They usually leave food on their plate, or they take their food home if they are eating out.

Do you know any skinny person and notice their eating habits? Please do share. Thanks!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was a skinny lad and no matter what I ate, I remained skinny until I was nearing 40. Maybe the clue was not eating when not hungry. If you want to gain weight, eat snacks often and don't miss your meals. For sure you will gain weight. Eat only when you are hungry will keep your weight down especially if you have lots of physical activity.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I was a skinny lad and no matter what I ate, I remained skinny until I was nearing 40.

If I may ask, what changed? When you turned 40, what are the things that changed which resulted in you gaining more weight? I hope you do not mind me asking.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
As you age, actually the rate in which your metabolism slows down is rather minimal and most weight gained in midlife isn't the result of slower metabolism. The real reason we gain more weight as we get older, is that we get less active. Also weight training can only do so much for your metabolism, because muscles don't burn a lot of calories. Be sure to walk more and do more running and stick with smaller portions of healthy food to help from weight gain.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I have a skinny colleague that eats sweets all the time, but now she got breast cancer :(. I don't know if there is a connection, but many times skinny doesn't mean healthy.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

There are some skinny people who have a very active or fast metabolism, they can eat a lot of food but they can metabolize and digest it easily. While some skinny people eat sparingly this could be because they lack essential vitamins and other nutrients causing them to lose their appetite.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I remembered an attractive and skinny colleague I knew way back at work. We went to eat at a fast-food chain, and when we're about to leave, she went to the comfort room. As soon as she came out of it, I went after her. Then I noticed food thrown up on the toilet bowl and the floor. I realized that she forcefully threw up the food she just ate to not get fat. Conclusion, some girls would do everything to stay thin and sexy to look utterly attractive in the eyes of men.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've seen those who eat and force all the food out after eating.There are also those who don't like eating and need to be given appetizers There are also those who eat but actually don't get fat.