• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who's next for Pacman?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

After securing the WBA Welterweight Belt by demolishing Matthysse, Bob Arum has his sights locked on Pacquiao's next match against present pound for pound king and lightweight champion Russian Vasilliy Lomachenko late this year. Now that would be a great fight.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Mathysse, Loma, Mayweather, then retire. That's my ideal fight cards for him.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Maybe Vasily Lomachenko is a better choice than Terence Crawford because Lomachenko had almost tasted defeat in his last fight when he was knocked down. With Crawford, his style is similar to Mayweather's that he is crafty and elusive which will frustrate Pacquiao. Another good opponent is Amir Khan who had bounced back from his losses. He is a heavy puncher but has a weak chin.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Maybe Vasily Lomachenko is a better choice than Terence Crawford because Lomachenko had almost tasted defeat in his last fight when he was knocked down. With Crawford, his style is similar to Mayweather's that he is crafty and elusive which will frustrate Pacquiao. Another good opponent is Amir Khan who had bounced back from his losses. He is a heavy puncher but has a weak chin.

I agree with you on that Lomachenko is a better choice than Crawford, although a rematch with Horn
would be a crowd drawer too more so if Horn didn't lost the belt to Crawford, who is the champ now. Who knows Manny with his career time dwindling might just decide to fight Crawford next year, that would be a blockbuster in ticket sales.