Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Health Benefits of Olive Oil

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  203.8 KB

The health benefits of olive oil include treatments of breast and colon cancer, heart problems, diabetes, arthritis, and high cholesterol. It aids in losing weight, improves digestion, metabolism and prevents aging as well.

The immense health benefits of olive oil are due to different nutrients present in it such as some antioxidants, vitamin K, and vitamin E. It has mono-saturated fats like palmitoleic acid and oleic acid, which constitutes 10g of the total fatty acid count of 14g in this oil.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Health Benefits of Olive Oil

Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the core of the Mediterranean diet and is one of the healthiest diets in the world. Some health benefits of olive oil include preventing cardiovascular problems, lowering your bad cholesterol, and reducing your cancer risk as well. Also olive oil is very rich in vitamin E, which is very good news for the older population - it's good for bowel movements and cleaning the digestive tract which is great.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Yeah, I consume a lot of olive oil, but not in excess, as even too much of the healthiest thing can harm us.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Olive oil contains a large amount of antioxidants that is very beneficial to our body. Antioxidants shields our body from cancer and other diseases, it also helps our bodies to heal faster.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Height
    5'9-1/2"
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by NoviceNinja View Post
    Name:  download.jpg
Views: 78
Size:  203.8 KB

The health benefits of olive oil include treatments of breast and colon cancer, heart problems, diabetes, arthritis, and high cholesterol. It aids in losing weight, improves digestion, metabolism and prevents aging as well.

The immense health benefits of olive oil are due to different nutrients present in it such as some antioxidants, vitamin K, and vitamin E. It has mono-saturated fats like palmitoleic acid and oleic acid, which constitutes 10g of the total fatty acid count of 14g in this oil.
    The problem with olive oil is 80 percent of what is bring sold are fake and could instead harm you. I've watched a news documentary about olive oil trade in which it is said that all the olive trees in the world can't even supply 20 percent of the olive oil out in the market. It was also shown how the manufacturers fake the olive oil we can see in the supermarkets.

But if you have a good source of olive oil, the health benefits are outstanding.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I agree that olive oil has many benefits to our body especially the vitamins that it can give us. But to say that it can prevent or cure cancer, pardon my skepticism. Maybe I have been reading too many cancer cures that it seems any kind of vegetable or fruit can be used in the treatment of cancer. My belief in olive oil is its property that is best to be used in vegetable salad dressing. My mother used to whip the salad dressing with egg, olive oil, and a dash of salt.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

collapse Posting Permissions