• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Health Benefits of Olive Oil

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Download

The health benefits of olive oil include treatments of breast and colon cancer, heart problems, diabetes, arthritis, and high cholesterol. It aids in losing weight, improves digestion, metabolism and prevents aging as well.

The immense health benefits of olive oil are due to different nutrients present in it such as some antioxidants, vitamin K, and vitamin E. It has mono-saturated fats like palmitoleic acid and oleic acid, which constitutes 10g of the total fatty acid count of 14g in this oil.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Extra Virgin Olive Oil is the core of the Mediterranean diet and is one of the healthiest diets in the world. Some health benefits of olive oil include preventing cardiovascular problems, lowering your bad cholesterol, and reducing your cancer risk as well. Also olive oil is very rich in vitamin E, which is very good news for the older population - it's good for bowel movements and cleaning the digestive tract which is great.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, I consume a lot of olive oil, but not in excess, as even too much of the healthiest thing can harm us.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Olive oil contains a large amount of antioxidants that is very beneficial to our body. Antioxidants shields our body from cancer and other diseases, it also helps our bodies to heal faster.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Download

The health benefits of olive oil include treatments of breast and colon cancer, heart problems, diabetes, arthritis, and high cholesterol. It aids in losing weight, improves digestion, metabolism and prevents aging as well.

The immense health benefits of olive oil are due to different nutrients present in it such as some antioxidants, vitamin K, and vitamin E. It has mono-saturated fats like palmitoleic acid and oleic acid, which constitutes 10g of the total fatty acid count of 14g in this oil.

The problem with olive oil is 80 percent of what is bring sold are fake and could instead harm you. I've watched a news documentary about olive oil trade in which it is said that all the olive trees in the world can't even supply 20 percent of the olive oil out in the market. It was also shown how the manufacturers fake the olive oil we can see in the supermarkets.

But if you have a good source of olive oil, the health benefits are outstanding.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I agree that olive oil has many benefits to our body especially the vitamins that it can give us. But to say that it can prevent or cure cancer, pardon my skepticism. Maybe I have been reading too many cancer cures that it seems any kind of vegetable or fruit can be used in the treatment of cancer. My belief in olive oil is its property that is best to be used in vegetable salad dressing. My mother used to whip the salad dressing with egg, olive oil, and a dash of salt.