• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Health Benefits of Pomegranate

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Download

Pomegranate is one of the healthiest fruits on earth. Also very tasty. It is a superb source of vitamins, minerals, folic acid, etc. and it is an excellent anti-oxidant. Studies confirm that the regular consumption of pomegranate will give incredible health benefits to our body and reduce the risk of heart diseases and cancer.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I don't like the flavor that much, but I do drink the juice from time to time, so I hope it's doing me some good. :)

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I don't like the flavor that much, but I do drink the juice from time to time, so I hope it's doing me some good. :smile:

It will bring you significant benefits. And taking it in juice form is such a great idea, but to be on the healthy side, please do not add in sugar. Of course, consuming it raw is still the best method to take them unless you utterly prefer it in that form.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I am a fruit lover. In fact, we have fruit trees in our garden like sugar apple, star fruit, dragon fruit, etc. But with the health benefits that I read about fruits, I sometimes wonder if it is just a hype. These fruits have been with us for a long time and it's only now that we have been reading about the details of the fruits regarding the vitamins they contain. For me, any fruit is a healthy food especially when eaten in moderation. If you don't like pomegranate, which is very expensive, then you can turn to other fruits that are cheaper and easier to buy.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I love pomegranate juice and as you said it has a decent amount of antioxidants and vitamins which helps protects our body from an assortment of diseases. There are also studies that suggests pomegranate juice has anti cancer properties.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
These promegranates contain some unique substances that have some wonderful health benefits, and also the peel of the promegranate has some powerful antioxidants in it as well. The punicalagins are extremely powerful antioxidants found in the juice and peel of the promegranate- and promegranate extract and powder is typically made from the peel, due to its high antioxidant and punicalagin content.