Your first visit?
Register

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soft crabs

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Soft crabs

Tonight have a couple soft crabs.

Who likes em,? Who eats em and how do you prepare yours?334da4cd7d332e3fec7af88b2f4c2032 18c9832870b02df6c80a341a0e74ce37d 1

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

Reliability You Can Trust
    PSL -is YOUR ONE STOP SHOP!
    for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Soft crabs

One of my favorite dishes is crabs. However, we are warned that crabs, particularly the one with the red or yellow fats, it is high in cholesterol content. The physician in our family said that we shouldn't eat crabs more than once a week. My usual way of cooking crabs is by boiling it in coconut milk. After pressing the grated coconut to extract the milk, it is boiled for 5 minutes before putting in the crabs and let it boil for 20 more minutes. The dip is shrimp paste with lemon juice. It is best eaten with steamed rice.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation macedog24's Avatar
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

These are maryland blue Crabs.
    Normally blue crabs are steamed with water ,oldbay, vinegar, beer, whatever else you want really. But covered in seasoning.

These soft crabs were dipped in egg, lightly floured , with some salt pepper and oldbay seasoning. Then fried in a pan on top the stove. Normally i would have made a soft crab sandwich, but i ate them plain. Just like you see.

for all your local ,international, sarm, peptides Cycle support, Nootropics, AAS, and GH needs

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I love eating crabs specially young soft shelled ones we called baby crabs. It's usually cooked with a cornstarch batter that gives it a very crunchy exterior and a soft interior. It's very delicious dipped in chili vinegar or with some spicy sweet and sour sauce.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Oh, I love eating crabs especially if it is cooked in coconut milk mixed with squash, beans, and chili. However, doctors advise not to eat too many crabs as it is high in cholesterol and may cause health problems. My aunt suffered a stroke due to eating excessive amounts of it.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation maj79's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I love some crabs too, but I donít get it much and when I do itís usually my body weight worth

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sounds good. I love spicy food.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
    I love eating crabs specially young soft shelled ones we called baby crabs. It's usually cooked with a cornstarch batter that gives it a very crunchy exterior and a soft interior. It's very delicious dipped in chili vinegar or with some spicy sweet and sour sauce.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Sounds like she had an allergy of some type. Never had this. Sounds good.
    Quote Originally Posted by NoviceNinja View Post
    Oh, I love eating crabs especially if it is cooked in coconut milk mixed with squash, beans, and chili. However, doctors advise not to eat too many crabs as it is high in cholesterol and may cause health problems. My aunt suffered a stroke due to eating excessive amounts of it.

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Dam. Thats a lot of crabs.. Haha..
    Quote Originally Posted by maj79 View Post
    I love some crabs too, but I donít get it much and when I do itís usually my body weight worth

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

So, are yíall cooking these with the shell? I donít want to sound stupid but that what the pic looks like.

How are you preparing these crabs?

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by macedog24 View Post
    I had them on Sunday, and it was 4 or 5lbs I believe. Dam bill at the restaurant was 150bucks. Lol but like I said not to offend do I get crab legs. 4 or 5 lbs is really not a lot of crab meat too when you figure in the shells

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Your saying you only get crab legs?
    Oh dam. I thought you were saying you get your weight in crabs.

I had them on Sunday, and it was 4 or 5lbs I believe. Dam bill at the restaurant was 150bucks. Lol but like I said not to offend do I get crab legs. 4 or 5 lbs is really not a lot of crab meat too when you figure in the shells

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

These are soft shell crabs. Usually right after they shed their shells. You clean out the inside of the crab shell and remove all the stuff your not suppose to eat. Then season them up however you like. And cook them. You eat the shell and all.
    So, are yíall cooking these with the shell? I donít want to sound stupid but that what the pic looks like.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I donít live by the coast so itís only at restaurants and mostly only the legs. Iíve had seafood boils with blue crab but it just takes so much effect to get through the shells. But I love the meat sooo much

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

These are soft shell crabs. Usually right after they shed their shells. You clean out the inside of the crab shell and remove all the stuff your not suppose to eat. Then season them up however you like. And cook them. You eat the shell and all.

Iíve never had it like that. Is there a restaurant that does it? Or do I need to hit the coastal areas to get that?

Iíve heard the term ď Softshell crabsĒ before but never really knew thatís what it meant

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

I donít live by the coast so itís only at restaurants and mostly only the legs. Iíve had seafood boils with blue crab but it just takes so much effect to get through the shells. But I love the meat sooo much
    Yes, soft crabs are eatin different than hard crabs. I love getting steamed crabs but they are so expensive. I dont have them often.

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I gotta try this. Now Iím hungry

MuscleMecca Sponsors
    Weight
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

- - - Updated - - -

U can use whatever seasonings you like.
    Just wanted to show you how easy it is and you get all th3 meat and the healthy fiber found in their shells

- - - Updated - - -

Ok now im hungry...

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

collapse Posting Permissions