Register

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

President DU30 Sona 2018

It ran for less than an hour and was quite a straightforward one. There were no informalities like ranting out vulgar words that make the uninitiated squirm on their seats. It was not so much on his accomplishments which can actually speak for itself. The message was clear: Du30 will continue with the momentum that he has started since he ran for president: anti illegal drugs campaign, anti corruption, more efficient government services and the tax reforms. The whole atmosphere had a sombre look to it. and it looks like something big is about to happen when he started giving warnings to the crooks in government. We just hope he acts sooner than later.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation BigHulk's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: President DU30 Sona 2018

killing drug addicts like hitler did

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Du3o never killed 20 million Jews like what Hitler did during the 2nd World War. He was also not a dictator like Hitler who had his opponents killed by the Gestapo. Du30 rose from the ranks as a prosecutor and became mayor of Davao for many years and then a congressman. He won the presidency by a landslide. All Filipinos have him as President, not just the dutertards but all and we just have to support him during his term until it ends as citizens of the republic.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Height

Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by BigHulk View Post
    killing drug addicts like hitler did
    I know what you mean my friend. Like you, I don't agree with the way he handled the drug problem here in the country. I feel that killing people like cockroaches is not the best way to solve the issue. But hey, if you're not one of those drug addicts, you do not have to be afraid. The funny thing is even though killings are happening all around, a few still use shabu like nothing. So yeah.

collapse Posting Permissions