• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

President DU30 Sona 2018

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
It ran for less than an hour and was quite a straightforward one. There were no informalities like ranting out vulgar words that make the uninitiated squirm on their seats. It was not so much on his accomplishments which can actually speak for itself. The message was clear: Du30 will continue with the momentum that he has started since he ran for president: anti illegal drugs campaign, anti corruption, more efficient government services and the tax reforms. The whole atmosphere had a sombre look to it. and it looks like something big is about to happen when he started giving warnings to the crooks in government. We just hope he acts sooner than later.

BigHulk

BigHulk

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
killing drug addicts like hitler did

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Du3o never killed 20 million Jews like what Hitler did during the 2nd World War. He was also not a dictator like Hitler who had his opponents killed by the Gestapo. Du30 rose from the ranks as a prosecutor and became mayor of Davao for many years and then a congressman. He won the presidency by a landslide. All Filipinos have him as President, not just the dutertards but all and we just have to support him during his term until it ends as citizens of the republic.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

killing drug addicts like hitler did

I know what you mean my friend. Like you, I don't agree with the way he handled the drug problem here in the country. I feel that killing people like cockroaches is not the best way to solve the issue. But hey, if you're not one of those drug addicts, you do not have to be afraid. The funny thing is even though killings are happening all around, a few still use shabu like nothing. So yeah.