• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Dragonball Super.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I've just finished episode 3 of DBZ Super. More characters with God like powers with the likes of Beerus and the Saiyan God, this series is going to be epic. I have all the episodes but I've only started watching it. Had to rest a bit after the Majin bu saga. Lol.

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I've just finished episode 3 of DBZ Super. More characters with God like powers with the likes of Beerus and the Saiyan God, this series is going to be epic. I have all the episodes but I've only started watching it. Had to rest a bit after the Majin bu saga. Lol.
There is 130 or 131 episodes So you have a bit to go. It really picks up as you get deeper into the episodes.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

May I ask how it is different from the original? Are there new characters introduced or are they the same and it's just a new series?

macedog24

macedog24

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
A lot has changed. Yes many new characters and old characters as well. New levels of power and animation is great, the battle scenes are great. There is so much going on now. It just gets better and better.
May I ask how it is different from the original? Are there new characters introduced or are they the same and it's just a new series?

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

A lot has changed. Yes many new characters and old characters as well. New levels of power and animation is great, the battle scenes are great. There is so much going on now. It just gets better and better.

That's just awesome. And I checked it out, the graphics are insane and improved a lot compared to the first series of Dragon Ball that came out years ago. I might binge-watch the series this coming weekend. Thanks, man!