• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WBO flyweight title fight

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The WBO flyweight title fight is scheduled for today, July 27 in Qingdao, China. Japanese champion Sho Kimura will stake his title against challenger Froilan Saludar of the Philippines. This is the 2nd defense of Kimura of his 112-pound crown. If Saludar wins the title then it will be a record to have 2 brothers being world champion. His brother Vic is currently the WBO minimumweight champion.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most titles are being won by fighter from the Philippines, so it would not come as a surprise if Froilan Saludar becomes the new WBO flyweight champion.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The fight was toe-to-toe on the first 4 rounds with Filipino Saludar winning rounds 1 and 2 while Japanese champion Kimura had rebounded in rounds 3 and 4. in the 5th round, Kimura peppered Saludar with body shots that obviously slowed down the Filipino challenger. Kimura continued his attack in the 6th round that felled Saludar for a count of 10 that resulted in a KO.

M

Maestro

I know Kimura was falling behind in the forsttworound but that sixth round KO was amazing. I still can't believe that Froilan Saludar will not be joining his brother Vic as a world champion.