• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What Old TV Series should be rebooted?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

What old TV series do you think needs to be rebooted? Several Old Series have been rebooted this past several years, one of them is Magnum P.I.

One series I would like to see again is the X Files, which was shown in the 90's. I'd like to see Mulder and Sculley again.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

For me, It's Frasier. A series about Dr. Frasier Crane, a psychologist who hosts a radio show in Seattle. It was quite under-rated compared with the massively over-rated "Friends." I would love to see the show again and be rewritten to cope with today's world.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
For me I really like the old war series like Rat Patrol, Combat, Twelve Oclock High, etc. I don't know why there has not been a series about the recent wars like what happened in the Middle East and ISIS or the Taliban in Afghanistan. There must have been a lot of war stories from these conflicts. But I guess producers are hesitant to create war flick of theses types for fear of reprisals, for being not politically correct. We wonder if we have been victors really in these wars.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I would say "Northern Exposure" was a favorite of mine and ran from 1990 through 1995- Dr. Joel Fleischman graduates from Columbia University medical school and is assigned to work in the tiny Alaskan town of Cicely to pay for his education. The location is remote,and the people are quite wierd- their is some talk to rebot this series which would be fun to watch again.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
I just remembered right now this series called MI or Mission Impossible that was showing during the late sixties if I'm not mistaken. How can we forget the openning credits and the famous MI jingle that was later reinvigorated by Tom Cruise's MI flicks. Anyway rebooted or not, the series can still be seen in YouTube. Although I've hear that new versions of old flicks are being shown like the detective Sherlock Holmes.

jolter604

jolter604

Tren lube gives girls ass mass
Sponsor
Married with children lmao
Or wonder years

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Another old TV series that they have rebooted is Lost in Space from 1965 to 1968 it ran, but I have yet to watch the new one that is on Netflix- but I do see it has been renewed for another season. Parker Posey plays Dr Smith, which was always a fun character to watch in the original.