• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Movie that needs to have a sequel

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

There are great movies out there that deserves a sequel one such movie is "Constantine", starring Keanu Reeves. It was a very good movie but a decade have past and still no sequel.

What movie do you think needs a sequel?

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Inception (2010) - starring Leonardo di Caprio, Tom Hardy, Ellen Page, and Joseph-Gordon Levitt. Leo plays a thief that steals your secrets through your subconscious, the movie is so good and makes your brain work, it deserves a part 2.

A

aaron

If a movie actually "needs" a sequel, doesn't that kind of imply that it's not a good movie? That it was incomplete, that it left you unhappy and unsatisfied?

By the way, I always felt that Master and Commander was probably intended to have a sequel, based on the way it ended. And I would have been happy to see a sequel.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think movie sequels are not as good as the original, because the original always has time to develop over time- and you can write and get feedback and rework it, so this could take years but it makes for a good picture. If there is a sequel, they want something fast, especially if the original was a blockbuster and you have to kind of repeat or echo the original so much- but things get rushed to much in this process, so the movie is not so good.

A

aaron

I think movie sequels are not as good as the original, because the original always has time to develop over time- and you can write and get feedback and rework it, so this could take years but it makes for a good picture. If there is a sequel, they want something fast, especially if the original was a blockbuster and you have to kind of repeat or echo the original so much- but things get rushed to much in this process, so the movie is not so good.
Yes!
Almost every movie that has sequels are worse than the original!

C

Caguioa747

Banned
For me, It's 2001 a space odeyssey i know they made one in the 80s but it didnt really live up to the original with the movie Gravitys release and amazing visuals i think that they could make an epic film.