Your first visit?
Register

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Who's the most beautiful, alluring actress in a starring role in the last 20 years?

I'm going for...
    1. Wonder Woman - Gal Gadot
    2. Tomb Raider - Angelina Jolie
    3. Resident Evil - Mila Jovovich

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Who's the most beautiful, alluring actress in a starring role in the last 20 years?

Pardon my ignorance on millenial ladies bro but I will still go with the classic beauties of yesteryears like Rio Locsin, Janet Bordon, Anna Marie Gutierrez, and the likes. The charm and allure of these ladies sticks to our minds like gum stuck to our shoes, never easy to get rid of them. I wonder where these ladies are and I'd like to greet them some hello.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Who's the most beautiful, alluring actress in a starring role in the last 20 years?

Yeah, the actresses they have today are not very good or beautiful, but there are a few. I still like watching the older movies with Sophia Loren and Audrey Hepburn in them to name a few, because they are more relaxing to watch and there was more art in movies back then as well.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation to7update's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Is this one of your favorites?

#main

Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johanssen are all right.

Quote Originally Posted by acehealth001 View Post
    Pardon my ignorance on millenial ladies bro but I will still go with the classic beauties of yesteryears like Rio Locsin, Janet Bordon, Anna Marie Gutierrez, and the likes. The charm and allure of these ladies sticks to our minds like gum stuck to our shoes, never easy to get rid of them. I wonder where these ladies are and I'd like to greet them some hello.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

There are too many to mention if it's for the last twenty years. But growing up, I have the hots for Anne Hathaway because aside from the fact that she is stunningly gorgeous, I have a feeling that she's smart as well. When she went topless at "Love, Sex & Other Drugs" I fell off my seat. I've watched that movie for like a thousand times only to see her naked. LOL

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

For me, It's Liv Ullman. She has such soft features, but impossibly intense eyes. She can do an amazing dramatic monologue that you can't look away from.

Member bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

The most beautiful, alluring actress in a starring role in the last 20 years, i'd say the scarlet johanson really is a beautiful and quite alluring, anne hathaway too specially in her role in havoc she was really hot in that movie, i also find kristen stewart equally hot and alluring in some of movies like the recent charlies angels.

• MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Powerlifting, Weight Training
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical,
      Bodybuilding Forum

Steroidify

Napsgear

MusclePay

collapse Posting Permissions