• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Who's the most beautiful, alluring actress in a starring role in the last 20 years?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I'm going for...
1. Wonder Woman - Gal Gadot
2. Tomb Raider - Angelina Jolie
3. Resident Evil - Mila Jovovich

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Pardon my ignorance on millenial ladies bro but I will still go with the classic beauties of yesteryears like Rio Locsin, Janet Bordon, Anna Marie Gutierrez, and the likes. The charm and allure of these ladies sticks to our minds like gum stuck to our shoes, never easy to get rid of them. I wonder where these ladies are and I'd like to greet them some hello.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Yeah, the actresses they have today are not very good or beautiful, but there are a few. I still like watching the older movies with Sophia Loren and Audrey Hepburn in them to name a few, because they are more relaxing to watch and there was more art in movies back then as well.

to7update

to7update

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Is this one of your favorites?

articles-rio-locsin-and-vilma-santos-9

Charlize Theron and Scarlett Johanssen are all right. :)

Pardon my ignorance on millenial ladies bro but I will still go with the classic beauties of yesteryears like Rio Locsin, Janet Bordon, Anna Marie Gutierrez, and the likes. The charm and allure of these ladies sticks to our minds like gum stuck to our shoes, never easy to get rid of them. I wonder where these ladies are and I'd like to greet them some hello.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

There are too many to mention if it's for the last twenty years. But growing up, I have the hots for Anne Hathaway because aside from the fact that she is stunningly gorgeous, I have a feeling that she's smart as well. When she went topless at "Love, Sex & Other Drugs" I fell off my seat. I've watched that movie for like a thousand times only to see her naked. LOL

C

Caguioa747

Banned
For me, It's Liv Ullman. She has such soft features, but impossibly intense eyes. She can do an amazing dramatic monologue that you can't look away from.

P

pamz21

The most beautiful, alluring actress in a starring role in the last 20 years, i'd say the scarlet johanson really is a beautiful and quite alluring, anne hathaway too specially in her role in havoc she was really hot in that movie, i also find kristen stewart equally hot and alluring in some of movies like the recent charlies angels.