• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

What it took for six newest members to make it to the Hall of Fame

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

From the easy calls to the controversial choices, here's what stands out on the résumés of the six players getting their Cooperstown moment.

I'm a big Hall of Fame type, so I love that six players will officially get enshrined into Cooperstown this weekend. Even better, it's six relatively recent stars who many of us enjoyed watching through the years: Jack Morris is the oldest of the six and began his major league career in 1977, pitching through the 1994 season.

Believe me, this is a much more enjoyable Hall of Fame class than, say, 2013, when the inductees were an umpire who died in 1935, an owner who helped keep the color barrier intact and a catcher who played so long ago his SABR bio begins, "He caught baseball fever after the Civil War."

Still, maybe you are younger than me and didn't see these guys play, or at least missed some of their prime seasons. Let's review why each player who will be inducted this weekend (Induction ceremony begins Sunday at 1:30 p.m. ET) is now called a Hall of Famer.

Click here to view the full article.

Last edited by a moderator: