• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Jenkins calls charges against brother 'shocking'

Bodybuilding News

Bodybuilding News

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Giants cornerback Janoris Jenkins called the death of his close friend and the subsequent aggravated manslaughter charges against his brother "shocking" in his first public comments since the incident earlier this summer.

The body of Roosevelt "Trypps Beatz" Rene was found in Jenkins' Fair Lawn home on June 26. Police arrested William Jenkins Jr. the following day.

Both men were living in the New Jersey home of Janoris Jenkins at the time. Jenkins, who said he was in Florida at the time of Rene's death, returned to the area for the start of training camp last week. He's left picking up the pieces and trying to focus on his job.

"I haven't talked to [my brother], to be honest," he said Sunday. "But I will to see where his head was at. As far as that, I'll just leave that off the field."

Jenkins is intent on not allowing the incident to affect his on-field performance. He would not discuss any details of the case during a news conference at Giants training camp.

News Source

Last edited by a moderator: