• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

The comeback of welterweight champion Devon Alexander

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After getting a unanimous decision over Walter Castillo and later a draw with Victor Ortiz last February, former welterweight champion Devon Alexander is convinced that he is now on a comeback trail to be champion again. Alexander quit boxing when we became addicted to pain relievers in 2012. He was hooked on Tramadol that was prescribed to him after his nose surgery. He had a few losses but the only legitimate one was against super lightweight champion Timothy Bradley. All the other losses were attributed to his addiction.

M

Maestro

It is a tragedy how Devon Alexander went from beinga world champion to a painkiller addict. I'm just hoping that he leaned from his mistakes.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It is quite a shame how his life changed all of a sudden. I really hate how this prescription drugs issue keep ruining a lot of professional careers.