• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

UFC bantamweight rematch of Dillashaw and Garbrandt

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Their first fight in November 2017 had unexpected result when challenger TJ Dillashaw knocked out UFC bantamweight champion and undefeated Cody Garbrandt. With this rematch, their fighting styles may be different. Take note that Dillashaw and Garbrandt are from the same stable of Alpha Male headed by Urijah Faber. But the animosity, according to insiders, is for real.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
It was a great fight and the waiting was over except the shouting. TJ Dillashaw made his work shorter than the first time he defeated Cody Garbrandt. In just over 4 minutes of the first round, Garbrandt suffered a knockdown that Dillashaw exploited by peppering Garbrandt with punches. When Garbrandt almost went down by a knee shot, the referee stopped the fight to save Garbrandt from further punishment. Garbrandt's only 2 losses were both inflicted by Dillashaw.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

TJ Dillashaw was technically the under dog during their last fight suffering a knockdown during the last seconds of the first round but the older Dillashaw resorted to his Muai Thai kicks to tag the champion Garbrandt on the second round and hit him with a flurry of punches in an exchange knocking Garbrandt down for some vicious ground and pound. The referee stopped the match with Dillashaw getting an upset win over the heavily favored Garbrandt. I think that in a real fight Garbrandt would win but with rules and all technique is always better than power. The rematch of this fight would be a major crowd drawer since the fight was very intriguing because of the stoppage.

Here's the video...

https://youtu.be/LS7WTJfIduw