Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Avengers Infinity War

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  364.9 KB

I just watched Avengers Infinity War last night, and I am confused with its ending. After Thanos collected all the stones, what exactly happened? Why did some of the superheroes dissolved into thin air? Is that all he wants after having them all? Natural selection?

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Avengers Infinity War

I've watched Infinity War twice and it seems that having the Reality Stone, Thanos used it to change reality making half of the heroes erased. We just have to wait for the second installment and hopefully there would be a rematch between Hulk and Thanos. Post credits it was hinted that another hero would emerge to battle Thanos.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by Kakashi2020 View Post
    I've watched Infinity War twice and it seems that having the Reality Stone, Thanos used it to change reality making half of the heroes erased. We just have to wait for the second installment and hopefully there would be a rematch between Hulk and Thanos. Post credits it was hinted that another hero would emerge to battle Thanos.
    I heard that the second installment was not a sequel, so it might not help. You have any idea or can you drop a clue as to who it might be? If you ask me to rate the movie from 1 - 10, ten being the highest, I would rate it as a 4. IMHO, it was not well-made, the only way it made an impact on me is the fact that it is a star-studded film with all the prominent superheroes in it. Other than that, none. The story was not well made and the script is meh.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Quote Originally Posted by NoviceNinja View Post
    I heard that the second installment was not a sequel, so it might not help. You have any idea or can you drop a clue as to who it might be? If you ask me to rate the movie from 1 - 10, ten being the highest, I would rate it as a 4. IMHO, it was not well-made, the only way it made an impact on me is the fact that it is a star-studded film with all the prominent superheroes in it. Other than that, none. The story was not well made and the script is meh.
    It seems that Captain Marvel aka Carrol Danvers portrayed by the beautiful Brie Larson is joining the fight against Thanos. There's a Captain Marvel film that would be shown in March 2019 to introduce this character prior to Infinity War 2.

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation NoviceNinja's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

[QUOTE=Kakashi2020;3240383][QUOTE=NoviceNinja;3238008]
    It seems that Captain Marvel aka Carrol Danvers portrayed by the beautiful Brie Larson is joining the fight against Thanos. There's a Captain Marvel film that would be shown in March 2019 to introduce this character prior to Infinity War 2.
    I see that's interesting. I'm wondering, will the dissolved superheroes make a comeback to fight him back too? Will Stan Lee still be in it knowing that he passed away? He might as he might already have shot a scene with them and incorporate it in the film, we don't know. Anyways, thanks!

collapse Posting Permissions