• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Avengers Infinity War

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Download

I just watched Avengers Infinity War last night, and I am confused with its ending. After Thanos collected all the stones, what exactly happened? Why did some of the superheroes dissolved into thin air? Is that all he wants after having them all? Natural selection?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I've watched Infinity War twice and it seems that having the Reality Stone, Thanos used it to change reality making half of the heroes erased. We just have to wait for the second installment and hopefully there would be a rematch between Hulk and Thanos. Post credits it was hinted that another hero would emerge to battle Thanos.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I've watched Infinity War twice and it seems that having the Reality Stone, Thanos used it to change reality making half of the heroes erased. We just have to wait for the second installment and hopefully there would be a rematch between Hulk and Thanos. Post credits it was hinted that another hero would emerge to battle Thanos.

I heard that the second installment was not a sequel, so it might not help. You have any idea or can you drop a clue as to who it might be? If you ask me to rate the movie from 1 - 10, ten being the highest, I would rate it as a 4. IMHO, it was not well-made, the only way it made an impact on me is the fact that it is a star-studded film with all the prominent superheroes in it. Other than that, none. The story was not well made and the script is meh.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I heard that the second installment was not a sequel, so it might not help. You have any idea or can you drop a clue as to who it might be? If you ask me to rate the movie from 1 - 10, ten being the highest, I would rate it as a 4. IMHO, it was not well-made, the only way it made an impact on me is the fact that it is a star-studded film with all the prominent superheroes in it. Other than that, none. The story was not well made and the script is meh.

It seems that Captain Marvel aka Carrol Danvers portrayed by the beautiful Brie Larson is joining the fight against Thanos. There's a Captain Marvel film that would be shown in March 2019 to introduce this character prior to Infinity War 2.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

It seems that Captain Marvel aka Carrol Danvers portrayed by the beautiful Brie Larson is joining the fight against Thanos. There's a Captain Marvel film that would be shown in March 2019 to introduce this character prior to Infinity War 2.

I see that's interesting. I'm wondering, will the dissolved superheroes make a comeback to fight him back too? Will Stan Lee still be in it knowing that he passed away? He might as he might already have shot a scene with them and incorporate it in the film, we don't know. Anyways, thanks!