• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Butter Benefits

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

Butter contains a lot of fat soluble vitamins like Vitamins A, E and K2. It also contains healthy saturated fat. Butter is also a better and healthier alternative to margarine. Taken daily in moderation butter is a healthy food that our body needs. Did you know that Roman Gladiators where given 2 pounds of butter a day to consume?

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Butter does contain a lot of fat -soluble vitamins and grass-fed butter in particular, is rich in Vitamin K2, which has some powerful health benefits. They say now that butter is healthy these days, especially the butter made from grass fed cows. I think it's fine to eat butter in small amounts but extra virgin olive oil is the world's heathiest fat though.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When it comes to healthy food, I am really confused with those studies. Even since I was in grade school, egg was already prescribed. But in the 1980s, there was a hype that egg is bad because it increases the cholesterol level. And later on it was back to the good old egg. And now here is another issue between butter and margarine. It was supposed to be margarine which was healthy and butter was unhealthy. But now here they go again with their confusing pronouncements.