Register

Mecca Maniac bodybuilding reputation Kakashi2020's Avatar
    Weight
    187lbs
    Biceps

Chest

Waist

Dont Eat Margarine

Margarine contains a lot of trans fat which can increase the risk of death by stroke, heart disease and diabetes by 35 percent. That's why I'm eating butter.

Did you know that Butter is made out of butterfat of milk while Margarine is made out of cheap vegetable oil and water accounts to 70 percent of it. Colorings and flavorings are then added for a more palatable look and taste. Margarine was originally made out of beef fat to create a more cheaper version of butter.

Similar Bodybuilding Threads:

•   bodybuilding Post Icon
      MuscleMecca Sponsors

MuscleMecca Bodybuilding advertising
      musclemecca.com
      Your Bodybuilding,
      Diet, Nutrition and Fitness,
      Supplements, Testosterone and Bodybuilding Chemical, Competition
      Muscle Building Community

Support MuscleMecca Bodybuilding Forums and Visit Our Muscle Sponsors

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation bodybuilding reputation Alexandoy's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Re: Dont Eat Margarine

To be honest about the margarine and butter issue, I am really confused because I would come across an article that says margarine is good for the heart and you should avoid butter. And then I would chance upon another article that says butter is better. So which is which, really? My take on the issue is to eat what I want. We use margarine for cooking and we seldom use it as spread for bread while it is always butter when we need something to be on the toast or even for toppings of fried broccoli.

Mecca V.I.P. bodybuilding reputation Folk Artist's Avatar
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

Margarine usually tops butter when it comes to heart healthy, and margarine is made from vegetable oils so it contains unsaturated fat- the good fats. Butter is made from animal fats, so it contains more saturated fat. All margarines are not created equal though and some contain trans fat- so the stick margarines usually have more fat than the tub ones do.

Banned bodybuilding reputation
    Weight

Biceps

Chest

Waist

I've never know that thanks for the advice.But I think eating margarine once in a while isn't bad.Since margarine contains vitamins too that may not be found in butter.

collapse Posting Permissions