• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Eating Out / Having it to go or Cooking your meals at home, what do you do most?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

When it comes to healthy eating, all of us really wants to eat healthy and nutritious foods but there are some factors that prevents this like work, time, availability, location, health, convenience, preference, upbringing, know how and the most important factor, finances.

So how do you get your food?

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Whenever we have time, we always cook our meals at home. Aside from the savings from the cost, cooked food at home is more nutritious and safe to eat. Besides, I make it a point to buy the freshest ingredient that is available in the market. With home cooked food, the leftover can serve as the next meal because of its freshness. Eating out is fine when we have no time to spare for cooking. But as much as possible, we avoid eating out to save on money.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
When I was younger, I never had much time to prepare a meal at home, so I would always eat out or pick someting up at the deli, because the food was pretty good and the people around me were to tired as well to cook. The fried chicken was always a good deal, but not so healthy, but they had a great selection of side dishes, like homestyle red and southern style potato salad at a place called "Publix Super Market" which was quite delicious.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Sometimes we eat out not for health reasons but for the more personal ones. Like during sundays we just want to spend our time with the members of the family in a resto and order some foods there. We get confused sometimes because is it reeally a choice between health or good time. Sometimes we wish it can be a combination of both.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

When I have time, I always try to prepare my own food at home. Aside from being cheaper, it also guarantees that you know what is in your meal. I tend to order food deliveries from time to time but only from stores that I like.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I cook my own food at home.Cooking your own food saves you a lot of money.Its also good to cook your own because you are able to choose a balebced diet.

L

lokielovesbunny

I think cooking food at home is more hygiene and pure than the food we get outside, in-fact you get you mind fresh as study reveals that, by you cooking may release your stress-level, its a good habit everyone should learn cooking.