• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Favorite Meat

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

We all love meat and each one of us has his own favorite. It can be Beef, Pork, Chicken, Duck, Turkey, Lamb, Goat, Fish, Shell Fish, to other not so normal meat like Crocodile, Dogs and Octopus.

What meat do you like most eating and how do you like it cooked?

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My favorite would be salmon that is prepared with lemon pepper which is light and delicious- you can whisk some olive oil and lemon juice in a bowl, then sprinkle the salmon with some pepper and coat each side with the lemon juice and olive oil- also you can use a non stick skillet to cook it in. When eating out at Cracker Barrel restaurant , try the lemon pepper grilled rainbow trout dinner( I seem to always get this when eating at Cracker Barrel)!

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Beef steak, rare or medium rare. Preferably ribeye.

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
My favorite meat is beef and it can be a burger or steak or beef steak. I especially like the sauce in it like the Tagalog Bistik now being served in a popular fastfood chain. I also want it boiled with beef ribs and lots of veggies like cabbage, petchay, and the like.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

My favorite meat is pork, specifically pork hocks or pork knuckle. We have this dish in our country called "Crispy Pata" which is pork hocks boiled in different herbs and spices for hours then is deep fried in cooking oil. It's the bomb! The skin is so crispy then you get tender, juicy meat in the inside. Perfect alongside with some rice or beer (drink with friends and family).

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My favorite meat is beef particularly the porterhouse steak. I eat steak at least once a month just to satisfy my taste buds. When we couldn't dine out, we buy steak in the supermarket and cook it on the pan. It's better if grilled but we have no griller so we just fry it in a non-stick pan. However, the vegetables are always there especially the boiled potatoes and lettuce.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

My favorite meat is beef particularly the porterhouse steak. I eat steak at least once a month just to satisfy my taste buds. When we couldn't dine out, we buy steak in the supermarket and cook it on the pan. It's better if grilled but we have no griller so we just fry it in a non-stick pan. However, the vegetables are always there especially the boiled potatoes and lettuce.

I love beef too, especially on hamburgers LOL. I also like it if it's deliciously cooked as Bulalo or Kaldereta with crushed bread crumbs on it.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
My favourite meat is chicken it is really tasty and healthy too.white meat is mostly recommended by doctors .it can also be prepared in a variety of ways and eaten with a variety of food