• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Fabrizio Cavazzini interviews Luca Casini

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Fabrizio Cavazzini :
I want to introduce you to a person, a Friend, who has spent his professional life in the world of sports integration for decades.
His name is Luca Casini, founder and owner of the 4BODY company, which produces the lines of MAX Nutrition and HTS supplements.
The following interview will offer insights and explanations on the world of supplements from the point of view of those who have been part of it for years.

Fabrizio Cavazzini :
Luca can you introduce yourself to the public that still does not know you?

Luca Casini
: My name is Luca Casini and I started this activity for personal need .. I wanted to get in shape absolutely and reading the magazines of the sector in the year 1994 we were already talking about supplements to stimulate muscle growth and help in the diet.

Fabrizio Cavazzini :
In what year did you decide to invest in the integration sector and what motivated you?

Luca Casini
: it was a field that opened my eyes in a world that did not exist here in Italy or in Europe .. we were pioneers in the early 90s .. and no one believed in our project.

Fabrizio Cavazzini :
What has changed in these years, for better or for worse, in the sector?

Luca Casini
At the beginning the products were very few, but honest, and those who sold them believed what they were doing; the need to increase the protein was real, so a good supplement with few calories and fat, was ideal for the bodybuilder's diet ... then it became a business, where they came very keen minds who had understood the weakness of those who he was looking for a better body and with absurd and false advertising promises they started selling the most absurd, useless and ever more expensive things. This is until the arrival of online sales.where the rule is to see at the lowest price to satisfy everyone .. so products are always cheaper and obviously scarce of real content, but beautiful to see and with even more stupid claims, for more and more minds easily influenced, and we arrived in a moment to the present day,

Fabrizio Cavazzini :
How can one understand if a product or a company is serious and uses quality raw materials?

Luca Casini
: Of course the use of the brands was once synonymous with quality, but today this too has been overcome with tricks on the label allowed by those who make the laws without using a minimum of intelligence ... write on the label mixture of carbohydrates (contains vitargo) and putting the vitargo logo on the label is more and more current .. but it's not like writing ingredients: 100% pure vitargo and maybe aromas ...

Fabrizio Cavazzini :
American Products vs. European / Italian Products

Luca Casini
: the Americans have started this job .. they have just invented it, then they have ruined it with their commercial greed, they have nothing better than the European ones, but from them the new substances (always useless, except in some cases that are counted on the fingers of one hand) are pumped without problems in advertising associated with famous BB athletes creating the illusion that the product or company X was able to forge the muscles of the character, and this thing still works because it feeds dreams of the kids who become the biggest buyers of these new but useless food substances

Fabrizio Cavazzini : does
scientific research help you to create serious and effective products?

Luca Casini
: Today research is minimal and often it is studies paid by companies that produce supplements that ask to get the result they want to highlight creating the ideal situations for this ... then there are real studies that often have little emphasis because they talk about supplements of little cost therefore uninteresting for the market ... still today we try to push the phosphatidylcholine as a product to lower cortisol (enemy of every BB that tries to increase in mass), when it is absolutely useless at the recommended dosages, actually to me cortisol it only increases the thought of how much money I throw in the toilet using it. This is to make you smile ...

Fabrizio Cavazzini :
Why did you choose to go out on the market with two different brands? ..

Luca Casini
: Max nutrition has always been sold online, but by only one trader that I consider a friend and a very honest person ... HTS instead was a choice born in the moment that I sensed that the online market would have destroyed the stores and the market we had created in 10 years ... unfortunately HTS started then suffered a stop for my other activities that had absorbed me all the time available.

Fabrizio Cavazzini :
Competition and e-commerce

Luca Casini
: today both the online sites where the products sold are only mediocre at low prices, and the most specialized stores, with high quality goods that had to adapt prices to a very very attentive market

Fabrizio Cavazzini :
sell down or communicate and educate the customer to choose the best for him?

Luca Casini
: Difficult choice .. but not for me ... I prefer to inform the customer and offer the real product, pure, without much nonsense written on the label, and at the right market price I can say I know ... I select the stores, to as much as possible, it is difficult to find my products in stores that sell products under brand or dubious origin and sometimes not even notified by not very careful shopkeepers

Fabrizio Cavazzini: How do you see the future in the supplements sector?

Luca Casini
: Always growing ... for better or for worse ...

Fabrizio Cavazzini: Conclude with your thoughts and tell us how those interested in deepening can contact you.

Luca Casini
: Soon I will have a novelty for people interested in knowing the integrators well, for the moment you are always available on social networks like Luca, or max nutrition or 4body distribution ...

Fabrizio Cavazzini :
Many thanks to all

Originally posted by UnderBody in The Italian Bodybuilding Forum: https://musclemecca.com/showthread.php?t=240996

underbody

underbody

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
thank you bro!

and a huge thank you to Frabrizio Cavazzini for this interview!