• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Ronda Rousey debuts in the WWE ring

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The long wait is finally over when former UFC bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey entered the WWE ring against former WWE champion Alicia Fox. It was a short battle with Rousey seemed to be toying with Fox who couldn’t release her hand from Rousey’s hold. And after being thrown on the mat several times, Fox experienced the famous arm bar of Rousey for a submission. It was a rousing debut in WWE for Ronda Rousey.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I read that Ronda Rousey loves the WWE so much, that she is going to stay with it for awhile. She won a bronze medal in judo also in the 2008 summer olympics in Beijing to start out- Rousey stars in Mile 22 as well, a Mark Wahlberg movie that just came out a few months ago.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Ronda is a big star in her own right and from what I see, WWE needs her more than she needs WWE. Aside from Ronda's mixed martial skills she has the beauty and charisma of a movie star. I had seen her in Fast and Furious and she is good in her portrayal of a mixed martial arts expert. She's also in the Expendables movie of Sly Stallone.

M

Maestro

I really loved her in The Expendables. I have a feeling she is going to give Charlotte Flair a run for her money as the best female entartainer in the WWE.
I'm just waiting to see what her strategy is for her career as a wrestler in the WWE.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I forgot Ronda was in The Expendables. From what I'm seeing, she is making serious boss moves in the entertainment industry. It looks like Ronda Rousey is the next big thing. Dwayne Johnson should watch his back, someone else is out to get that crown.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

When your UFC career is over... Well, she can't win in a real fight. Maybe she can win when there is a script. Haha! I'm kidding of course :).

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Well, I enjoyed watching her kicking HHH and his wife's ass in the squared circle.