• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Filipino resurgence in One Championship in China

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former One featherweight champion Honorio Banario and Edward Kelly will be trying to get back to the championship column when they see action in One Championship – Beyond the Horizon in China on September 8. Banario will be facing Singaporean Amir Khan while Kelly is set to square off with Christian Lee. Banario is on a roll with 5 consecutive wins while Kelly suffered a TKO loss to Narantungalag Jadambaa.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Looks like the month of September has some pretty good fights. I'm not sure about the Honorio vs Amir bout, but I feel like Christian Lee is going to take Kelly down.

M

Maestro

I have a feeling that the Filipino fighers are going to dominate ONE: Beyond the Horizon competition at Baoshan Arena in Shanghai, China.

Although I would not underestimate Christian Lee when he goes against Edward Kelly.