• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Is Fresh Coconut Juice Acidic or Alkaline?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

This question is bugging me right now because I've done some research and I know that fresh coconut juice is Alkaline but other people are telling me that it's acidic and shouldn't be taken when one is on a diet program or if one is fasting. Can anyone tell me for sure if it's Alkaline or Acidic?

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Both coconut juice or coconut water are the same thing first of all- both refer to the clear and slightly sweet liquid found inside young green coconuts. Your body's PH acidic level turns alkaline when you drink coconut juice and it's very good for digestion.

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Coconut juice of coconut water is good for the kidneys. When my wife was afflicted with kidney stones, we were buying coconut water everyday for her maintenance. It really worked because the symptoms of kidney stones vanished. But for me, I have an acidic stomach that I had to eat something whenever I would drink coconut water. Until now I drink coconut water whenever there is a chance but I usually drink it together with my meal.