• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Funny Songs

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I read an article that Laughter can give you a good workout and that it's good in toning the abdominal muscles.

What are the funniest songs and music videos you've ever heard or seen?

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
If you want local humor at its best try watching Bubblegang on youtube and you'll die laughing even in the middle of the night. My wife is so amused she sees me laughing before bedtime while watching this wacky show. It has so many topics and the show doesn't seem to run out of laughing materials. Another one is Just for Laughs, a canadian show which shows live audience being duped into participating in wacky situations. Thanks to the internet, we don't have to set up our dvds before watching. Just search on Youtube and you have it by the dozens. Happy viewing er laughing.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I Iike the Red Hot Chili Pepper's song, called "By the Way" for a good laugh every now and then, and It will get you going quite a bit, with it's energy and being quite funny as well. The video is showing the cab driver driving Kiedis to the show that night or somewhere.