• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Kane vs The Rock. Who would you vote for if ever they run for president?

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Download

As for their WWE characters who are fictional representations I wouldn't vote for either of them. However, As for either Glenn Jacobs or Dwayne Johnson entering the political ring and announcing their choice to run for President and going up against all other candidates running, anything can happen, and either of them could potentially be one of the future presidents.

As for my choice, I will go and vote for who I think and believe could be the "Better Choice" will be and not who is "Popular."

How about you guys?

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I think that most people's obvious choice will definitely The Rock - Dwyane Johnson. He is the man of the people. He is even called the people's Champlain during his wrestling days.

He is also a Hollywood star.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Haha, it takes a lot of money to run for president these days, both Rock and Kane better start saving their pennies, like a billion dollars - of course these candidates don't spend their own money, they raise money from small and large contributors.