• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Reasons why you do not like WWE?

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

I can ramble about why I don’t like WWE, but I'll only say that there’s no emotion, drama, or anything memorable going on in WWE anymore. All of it somehow showcases move after move with no purpose or story. It somehow became boring and flat out terrible.

My reason is the fact that when you regularly watch a show like WWE for quite an extended period, it no longer surprises you. You can even prophesize the matches to a great extent. I believe this is one reason for me as to why it lost its charm.

Am I alone in this? Do you guys think that WWE is no longer believable anymore compared to before? Please do share your thoughts. Thanks!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I actually cannot say that I don't like WWE because sometimes I watch it. In fact, I have seen the debut of Ronda Rousey in the WWE ring. What I don't like in WWE is the lack of thrill for me since I already know that their act is scripted and they already know who will win. But regarding their stunts, they are great with that because it needed a lot of training. You cannot perform those stunts if you are not well trained for that.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I can see sometimes why the WWE is so entertaining, because you have some great characters and catchy story lines that are fun to watch, and also of course they have the WWE Divas that are great to watch as well. Also "WWE's Monday Night Raw" is the longest running weekly episodic television show in history.

M

Maestro

I used to be obsessed with WWE (when it was WWF). I still watched it for a while after they changed their name to WWE, that is until I lost interest along the way. I have to agree with @Alexandoy that finding out that the whole thing was scripted, was what mostly contributed to me stop watching the show.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The whole scripted thing is kind of a bummer but I still try to watch it whenever I get time. Also I would'nt say that I don't like WWE.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There are some matches that are scripted and it makes a mess of the industry. This is actually why some people call wrestling acting.