• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Floodings and other Catastrophes

acehealth001

acehealth001

Banned
Are we surprised by the natural catastrophies that are happening today in our time and unprecedented? Is this a mere coincidence or practically God's wrath on his people that has gone astray in so many ways: wars, abortion, sodomy, murders, heresies, and a host of other ungodly things. Should mankind wait for more of these things to happen beore they finally stop the madness, repent , and return to their Creator?

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I'm live in the Philippines and currently Metro Manila is experiencing the worst rains even though there's no typhoon alert. We've been having heavy rainfalls for the past 3 days nonstop. There's heavy flooding and people in low lying and near water areas are being evacuated in government evacuation sites this is the worst flooding Metro Manila experienced in 9 years since the catastrophic "Ondoy" typhoon which resulted into one of the most catasthropic floods in the Philippines. Also most domestic and some international flights are now cancelled. Hopes this blows over soon. What I noticed is that in the past decade typhoons and rains have gotten stronger and it maybe due to global warming.

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
There does seem to be lots of natural disasters these days, and California seems to be getting plenty of wildfires this summer. Global warning could mean less soil moisture on the average, which means that things do burn more easily, even if man is also careless. Also fires do seem to be associated with hotter and dryer weather.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Global warming seems to be taking effect. Investing in renewables helps everyone's economy, cleans the air, and reduces our dependence on dubious places like Saudi Arabia and Russia. If you don't believe in human-made climate change, then at least support these initiatives for yourself.

Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Something's are just beyond our thinking .we should just pray and hope for a better tommorow.