• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

New to testosterone how much can be prescribed?

punkrockftc

punkrockftc

Sorry if my form is wrong. This is my first time using a forum in a long time. I am prescribed 1c of testosterone every two weeks. I think 200ml? I'm wondering what's the most US doctors can prescribe. I'd like to ask mine too give me the same 200ml except weekly instead of bi-weekly but not sure what they are allowed to do. My T level was like 310 before I started my injections t two months ago.

punkrockftc

punkrockftc

Sorry if my form is wrong. This is my first time using a forum in a long time. I am prescribed 1c of testosterone every two weeks. I think 200ml? I'm wondering what's the most US doctors can prescribe. I'd like to ask mine too give me the same 200ml except weekly instead of bi-weekly but not sure what they are allowed to do. My T level was like 310 before I started my injections t two months ago.
Anybody got any info on this? bump?

TalkAdmin

TalkAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Staff
Shoot IMT Admin a private message and send him a link to your post. He can help.

punkrockftc

punkrockftc

Shoot IMT Admin a private message and send him a link to your post. He can help.
I'm sorry man I'm new here what is IMT admin and how do I private message?

jp1234

jp1234

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Most Doctors will go by your Total Test Numbers after you are on your TRT for a couple of months.
To see whether or not an Increase is Indicated.

As far as how much they can Legally Prescribe, I'm really not sure.
But I personally know a couple of Guys who are prescribed 200 Mg of Test Cypionate a Week.
And 1 Guy who gets 250 Mg of Test Cypionate a Week.

You need your Doctor to do another Total Testosterone Bloodwork.
After you are on your TRT for about 2 to 3 Months.
If it's still on the lower side, you can ask for an increase.

Be aware that every Doctor has his or her own opinion of where they want their patients Total Test to be............................. JP

punkrockftc

punkrockftc

Just wanted anyone reading this to know that after taking 200mg of Testosterone bi-weekly I talked to my doctor and he did increase the dose to 200mg once a week. Part of the reason come to find out is when you take 200mg bi-weekly your testosterone increases three first week and then the second week goes back to normal. I guess the shot only lasts a week. I told the doctor that it was helping increase my energy level and he had no problems doing the increase.

Reactions: TalkAdmin