• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

WWE star Jim Neighart says his final goodbye

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Called The Anvil, Jim Neidhart belongs to one of the popular tag team in the 80s with Bret Hart, his brother-in-law. It was reported that Neidhard collapsed at his home and he succumbed to the injury. He was 63. His daughter Natalya is also a wrestler and is current champion in WWE. Before he died, Neidhart was suffering from Alzheimer's disease.

M

Maestro

I have never about him so I had to google him. He looks like he had good wrestling career. May he rest in peace.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Thoughts and prayers goes out to his friends and family. May they take comfort in knowing that they certainly meet again. Here is a little something for The Anvil.

"You and I will meet again
When we're least expectin
One day in some far off place,
I will recognize your face,
I won't say goodbye my friend,
For you and I will meet again".

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I was not real familiar this WWE Wrestler, Jim Neidhart but his nickname the Anvil seems familiar- I know a lot of the old wrestlers, but a more recent team of wrestlers that I have heard of, include the "Brothers of Destruction" that include the Undertaker and Kane, and they debuted in 1998.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Rest in peace, Anvil. Another fantastic athlete that should've been inducted into the Hall of Fame when he was still living to enjoy it. Naty is carrying out the legacy well. Bret's the only Hart foundation member alive.

Heatman

Heatman

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Death is one thing we will all submit to, so it's his time now and let him rest in peace till me meet again in the land of the spirits.

RIP LEGEND.