• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Our Challenge To NFL Players Protesting

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
I feel that I took a very objective approach in this article due to my background and that is an angle that has never been approached before in the NFL protest discussion. They players and their supporters keep saying that it is not anti-military, but rather related to racial injustices to blacks by the police and criminal justice system.

I take that discussion head-on with a case-by-case basis using Randy Moss's HOF tie list. And I called it like I have seen it - literally in many instances.

Long but worthwhile read, if I may say so.

I'd love to hear your comments - good and bad - and please feel free to call me out if you see fit. But do so with facts, like I did in this piece.

And I have total transparency if anyone has a question. THX.

https://www.musclesportmag.com/2018/08/13/our-challenge-to-nfl-players-protesting/

Screen Shot 2018 08 13 at 25242 PM

ArnoldS

ArnoldS

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
They are protesting racial profiling, discrimination in addition to blacks being shot.

Republicans call the left snowflakes. I think republicans should just let these players have the freedom to kneel respectfully and move on to more important issues.

Great read Joe even though I don't agree with most of it.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
They are protesting racial profiling, discrimination in addition to blacks being shot.

Republicans call the left snowflakes. I think republicans should just let these players have the freedom to kneel respectfully and move on to more important issues.

Great read Joe even though I don't agree with most of it.

Thanks for your honesty and I totally respect your opinion.

H

Henrywrites

Banned
They are trying to say things about racial abuse and I don't really know if it is going to solve the issue. Whatever they do, they should understand that it is not always easy to handle different races in one sports.

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro

Joe Pietaro Contributer
VIP
Author
They are trying to say things about racial abuse and I don't really know if it is going to solve the issue. Whatever they do, they should understand that it is not always easy to handle different races in one sports.

This entire situation has gotten way out of hand and many people have been posting/saying they are done with the NFL.