• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Favorite Mobile Game

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Coc

My favorite mobile game of all time is CLASH OF CLANS. It is a freemium mobile strategy video game developed and published by Finnish game developer Supercell. The objective is to upgrade your buildings and gain loots from enemy bases by attacking them. There are tons of things to do in-game like interacting with other players, joining war events, enhancing your heroes, and a whole lot more. I was addicted to it two years ago, and I must say that it is one of the most enjoyable periods of my life.

How about you guys? What is your favorite mobile game? Please do share your thoughts. Thanks!

Folk Artist

Folk Artist

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
This Clash Of Clans looks like a good one to play when you are out and about and on the go, also there seems to be a lot of free mobile games out there you can play today. I would say Final Fantasy has a lot of free mobile games as well, if you like role-playing games.

Kakashi2020

Kakashi2020

I have to say Candy Crush and Tower Conquest because I've been playing both games for years now. Also it's very easy and fast to play.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Most of the young ones nowadays are into PUBG Mobile (Players Unknown Battlegrounds). It's like a combination of Counter-Strike and GTA. It's fun, and there's a bunch of videos posted on YouTube hours long with millions of views talking about this game. A lot of them are funny and entertaining to watch.

A

aaron

FIFA Ultimate Team, Injustice: Gods among Us, Game of Thrones, Valor HD

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

FIFA Ultimate Team, Injustice: Gods among Us, Game of Thrones, Valor HD

Game of Thrones? I never knew the TV series also has a mobile game. I'll check it out and hope that it's available on Android's PlayStore. Thanks for the suggestion @aaron. Have a good one!

K

Klint8

My favourite mobile game is Mobile Legends: Bang Bang. It’s very interactive and a great way for players interact with other people from other countries. I really enjoy it.

KaiGold

KaiGold

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
What is it with all of these off topic posts? This is a bodybuilding forum.

J

Jinn88

Playingunkowns Battlegrounds (PUBG)

B

bourehim

Boringly enough, I play a tile puzzle game with ha of tile puzzle, it's relaxing and I have gotten good at it actually.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm listening to royksopp and other techno music artist, as a deviation from rock and metal.

MuscleMecca Crew

Mecca Staff
Mildredtabitha

Mildredtabitha

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I love mobile games and I can say the sims is my favourite.I love the game since it developed on life characters and it feel like you are living it.It also looks so real I can say that is a legit game you can try it.