• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Heavyweight Tony Yoka is suspended for suspicion of drug use

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
The French anti-doping agency had rendered a 12-month suspension to rising heavyweight boxing star Tony Yoka. Aside from the Olympic gold in the heavyweight division, Yoka has a professional record of 5 wins with 4 KOs and no losses.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

Yoka said he would not fight outside of France and that he will remain inactive. He wants these quarter of a million paydays for fighting journeymen, no career ambitions. Can you imagine having the possibility to continue fighting and choosing to remain inactive for one year at this stage of your career, when you are supposed to fight as much as possible?

M

Maestro

Well, these guys need to know that breaking anti-doping rules comes with grave consequences. But I think he still has enough time to recover, I mean he is only 26 years old.