• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Transformation Contest TD

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
I big thank you to Mountain man and the M4BTeam for sponsoring their Transformation contest. The prizes that they offered were beyond what could be expected. I was lucky enough to take second place in the contest, going up against some very worthy adversaries. All the guys did a great job and I am honored that I got to participate and compete against them.

I have received my TD for my prize and again, Thank You to Mountain Man and M4B. You guys are awesome!

IMG 4758

This will be used for my Spring 2019 cut. I will probably start running it in January 2019 and I will be logging it here along with Meals and workout. Looking forward to it and just hoping that I can keep my hands off of it until then.

Muscle mechanic

Muscle mechanic

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Sponsor
I big thank you to Mountain man and the M4BTeam for sponsoring their Transformation contest. The prizes that they offered were beyond what could be expected. I was lucky enough to take second place in the contest, going up against some very worthy adversaries. All the guys did a great job and I am honored that I got to participate and compete against them.

I have received my TD for my prize and again, Thank You to Mountain Man and M4B. You guys are awesome!

IMG 4758

This will be used for my Spring 2019 cut. I will probably start running it in January 2019 and I will be logging it here along with Meals and workout. Looking forward to it and just hoping that I can keep my hands off of it until then.
Nice I think I have td too.
I will post all....

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

Congratulations brother I see a very nice collection of gear what all do u have there?

Big Beef

Big Beef

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Good stuff Push50. Congrats on your touchdown.

Push50

Push50

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Congratulations brother I see a very nice collection of gear what all do u have there?

I picked up 1 vial of tren blend that I’ll run 2 mls/wk Week 1-5

This is the blend:
Tren A 75 mg 2 x wk
Tren E 75 mg 2 x wk
Tren Hex 50 mg 2 x wk

Week 1-6 or 8
Dianabol 20-30 mg QD

Also picked up Tsunami: it’s a cut blend that I’ll run @2 mls/wk for Week 1-22

This is the blend:
Mast 100 mg 2x wk
Primo 50 mg 2 x wk
Test Prop 50 mg 2 x wk
Winny 50 mg 2 x wk

I am going to try to pick up some extra mast and primo to include so that I can run mast at 400/wk and primo at 200/wk.

Also have Test E that I’ll incorporate at 150-300 mg 2 x wk

And I always have my anastrzole on hand. Typically run it at0.4 mg 2xweek.
Anastrzole 0.5 mg 2 x wk

Additionally I have t3/t4 100/20 and Clen.

Mountain-Man

Mountain-Man

I picked up 1 vial of tren blend that I’ll run 2 mls/wk Week 1-5

This is the blend:
Tren A 75 mg 2 x wk
Tren E 75 mg 2 x wk
Tren Hex 50 mg 2 x wk

Week 1-6 or 8
Dianabol 20-30 mg QD

Also picked up Tsunami: it’s a cut blend that I’ll run @2 mls/wk for Week 1-22

This is the blend:
Mast 100 mg 2x wk
Primo 50 mg 2 x wk
Test Prop 50 mg 2 x wk
Winny 50 mg 2 x wk

I am going to try to pick up some extra mast and primo to include so that I can run mast at 400/wk and primo at 200/wk.

Also have Test E that I’ll incorporate at 150-300 mg 2 x wk

And I always have my anastrzole on hand. Typically run it at0.4 mg 2xweek.
Anastrzole 0.5 mg 2 x wk

Additionally I have t3/t4 100/20 and Clen.
Very nice