• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Carl Frampton retains Interim WBO featherweight title

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
After winning the Interim WBO featherweight title over Filipino Nonito Donaire Jr, Carl Frampton stopped Luke Jackson to set his sight on WBO featherweight champion Oscar Valdez. After flooring Jackson in the 8th round, the 9th round was equally hazardous for Jackson which prompted his corner to throw in the towel and save Jackson from further punishment by Frampton.

NoviceNinja

NoviceNinja

A thousand times better than Fury - Pienata fight. Very entertaining and tremendous action by Frampton. He has improved a lot since his last defeat.

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Now that is what I call an ass whooping! Thee whole time Carl Frampton looked like he had everythng under control, unlike Jackson.

I think we all know the Irishman has a reason to keep on keeping on, considering his fight with addiction and some suicidal thoughts in the past. Boxing is everything to him.

M

Maestro

You know they had to throw in the towel or else he would have gotten totally dismantled in that ring. Frampton has that killer look in his eyes, it is absolutely crazy!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
You know they had to throw in the towel or else he would have gotten totally dismantled in that ring. Frampton has that killer look in his eyes, it is absolutely crazy!

I had seen how Frampton mauled 5-division champion Nonito Donaire, Jr. Perhaps Donaire felt that Frampton was too much in terms of skills and strength so Donaire is now going down in weight maybe to avoid another collision with Frampton. The next fight would probably be the acid test before lining him up to another big fight.