• musclemecca bodybuilding forums does not sell or endorse any bodybuilding gear, products or supplements.
    Musclemecca has no affiliation with advertisers; they simply purchase advertising space here. If you have questions go to their site and ask them directly.
    Advertisers are responsible for the content in their forums.
    DO NOT SELL ILLEGAL PRODUCTS ON OUR FORUM

Tyson Fury on the comeback trail – hints on Deontay Wilder

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Former WBA, IBF and WBO heavyweight champion Tyson Fury defeated Sefer Seferi in June and now he earned a unanimous decision over Italian Franceso Pianeta. They say it is already official that the bout between Fury and heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder will happen. Both undefeated, Fury now has 27 wins while Wilder has 40 wins with 39 knockouts. It will be the biggest heavyweight fight in modern history.

M

Maestro

This has to be the biggset fight in sport's history and it is coming to Vegas in December. I thought after the Anthony Joshua talks went south that things were done, but boy was I wrong!

Hova

Hova

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Frank Warren needs to get us a date asap. I know Fury is going to make the most out of those long jabs and impressive reflexes. If I was Tyson Fury I would watch out for Wilder's crazy attacks and power punches from those enormous guns!

Alexandoy

Alexandoy

Mecca V.I.P.
VIP
Frank Warren needs to get us a date asap. I know Fury is going to make the most out of those long jabs and impressive reflexes. If I was Tyson Fury I would watch out for Wilder's crazy attacks and power punches from those enormous guns!

I am very interested in this fight mainly because of their fight records. It's not common to see undefeated heavyweights face each other. But maybe Wilder will have the edge because of his heft and height. He is a giant by my standards and perhaps his size is the main reason for his wins.